Thursday, October 31, 2013

Polyvore




Hey everyone , I've been using polyvore for a while now and I can't stop making outfits out of everything!!! Before I got one like every other site I join I was like I don't want to make because it looks stupid and complicated. But its not. I was just being scary. So I thought I'd share the outfits that I made so fare.

 I would love to know which one's are you guys favorite and if you have one leave me your link down below I would love to check your out ^^


Polyvore - mickey-vin

Favorite polyvore members-





Peace & Love,
- Fatima b.

3 comments:

  1. These are so incredible, it's hard to choose! Love the outfit with the orange flats the most :) I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!
    I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the versatility of this. i'm addicted to polyvore as well. The black hat is so spot-on in all of these.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love each set. & polyvore is addicting, i had to stop looking at it. it makes me sad when i see pretty clothes i can't have lol.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...