Sunday, August 18, 2013

Someone Like You



Hey my people, I'm really not supposed to be posting anything right now I'm really supposed to be getting ready for bed, because I have fucking work in the morning. But I say FUCK THAT....

So its been another one of those stupid times where I try to draw something and its not coming out to be how I want it. I hate when that happens because I feel like I can't draw worth shit. But thanks to some people that adorn my art helped cheered me up; especially my loving boyfriend. He's just amazing!! ^^






ps. I should be coming out with a summer haul video before this month is over or in the beginning of September.


Peace & Love,

 Fatima b.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...