Thursday, July 11, 2013

His Poker Face



Here's a new drawing of my loving boyfriend. I saw this photo of him and I just couldn't help myself, but to draw it ^^. 
He's like one of my biggest fans and supporter. He always pushes me to become a better artist and to think outside the box when it comes down to my work. So it's like I try my hardest impress him, because his opinion about my artwork means everything to. So I basically wanted to draw a picture of him to so him how much he means to me and that my inspiration. -^^-
So ok enough with the mushy stuff, I have y'all saying aww how cute lol. I hope you guys love it just as much as we do.





 His Poker Face

- graphite drawings
-pencils + 2B, 4B, 9B, & 8B





Peace & Love,


Fatima B.





1 comments:

  1. You're such a good artist! You did a great job with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...