Sunday, July 21, 2013

ATM Jam


Hey hey hope you are are well. =^.^=

Holographic bottoms has snuck its way into my mind and now all I can think about is getting me a pair of holographic shorts, shoes, and purse. I'm seriously thinking about getting me a pair of the silver shorts idk yet we'll see. -.^ I wanted to post a butt load of photos focusing around holographic items but it was going to be too many and I'm now trying to limit myself on how many photos I'm going to post on one blog post. Sooo look forward to loose post in the near future. If you guys have any holographic pieces in your wardrobe I would love to see. Just tag me on instagram under @mickeyvin ^^







*Here's a few stores that sell holographic bottoms




Peace & Love, 


Mickey Vin










7 comments:

  1. Love this post, I need these shorts!
    Really want the silver ones...

    Signed
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, obsessed with metallic and holographic items. and yes to getting all the items mentioned above!

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair and I wear them with everything!!!!! Definitely a good investment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I've never worn anything holographic, but it looks pretty good on the photos! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit with the orange cardigan, so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit with the orange cardigan, so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look amazing! I wish I had the guts to wear metallic clothing x

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...