Saturday, September 15, 2012

Roberto Piqueras



Roberto Piqueras Summer 2012 from Roberto Piqueras on Vimeo.


Roberto Piqueras created his own brand called Roberto Piqueras; which is located in East London. I love his graphics on the shirts. Its different and fits in with that whole design covered all other the shirt trend (lol if you know what I mean). And the cool thing is, its not only on shirts its on pants and hats too. My all time favorite piece that I want so bad is the Queen Tee. It make me hungry whenever I see it lol. Let me know what's your favorite piece.
Here's some the links:

I'm trying a new thing with the links so let me know what you like. Like does it look better?? Can you see it better?? Love the hear your input.
Well time for me to go to bed. I have work later today; its like 3:23a.m. I really don't feel like going to work after being off for 2 days. And plus I have to close..... REALLY DONT WANT TO GO. 2day the saddest  thing happen to me... My loving smartphone Died a horrible death. The scream cracked months ago and earlier the screen was different colors and now its black. {tear} I'm fucked into next month. Idk how Ima get any work done. 

Have a great weekend

Peace & Drugs

Mickey Vin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely love everything. Thank you for this post. I didn't know this designer.

    Gigi@ http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love his collection thes pics are amazing
    xoxo

    www.dresscodezero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...