Saturday, September 8, 2012

Outfit Collage/ Fashiolista.com


Hey you guys ^^ here with a fashion collage. I hope you like the outfits. 



source: tumblr, le-happy

Let me know which one's are your favorite. 
There's this site called Fashiolista. It's basically a cool ass place were you can like clothing items that you love or just want. I use it to figure out what I like to add to my wardrobe. You can use it in many ways. It also give you a chance to communicate with other bloggers. ^^ 
Check out mines if you like...





Have a awesome weekend ;)

Peace & Drugs 

Mickey Vin

1 comments:

  1. woahh i think i want every piece in this collage haha! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...