Thursday, August 23, 2012

America's Next Top Model season 19 / FAME


I f  you guys didn't already know ANTM 19 is TOMORROW!!! I'm so stoked!! I've been waiting for months. So if you love the show please tone in on tomorrow Friday 23 and catch the premiere at 8/7c on the CW. 
 And you guys wouldn't believe this J Alexander is not on the show no more. I'm livid. I love him so much; but I guess he had other things to do. I really hope he come back thou, the show will never be the same. 
Also this season there will be models from college so lets see how that goes.   
The New cost of ANTM: Tyra Banks, Kelly Cutrone, Rob Evans, Johnny Wujek, and Bryanboy

Here's a little video from one of ANTM's features on the show:

Side Note...... 
Lady Gaga just came out with her first perfume called FAME. So if your a huge fan of hers or you just want to see what it smells like I think you should go and check it out. Idk what shores it would be sold in but check Macy's or any random perfume store in your mall.



Well that is all from me, expect a post either tomorrow or sunday idk yet because I have to do hair tomorrow after work so you'll see when it shows up in your bloggers feed. And I know I promised a video this week. I've been too busy so we'll see what will happen with next week.

Peace & Drugs,

Mickey Vin ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...