Sunday, October 16, 2011

Website Part I / /Tumblr



source: tumblr

Tumblr, I'm obsessed with this site. I spend hours on it. It's like they made it just for me and my obsession with pictures. If you look on my pc you would see it full of random pictures. The things I meanly blog is art, grunge, eclectic, flowers, street style, skulls, models, random people, fashion, and yaaaa that's all I can think of right now. It like once you make one you become addicted. It's like a drug. My Drug. To escape reality of life.

Monday is the start of my birthday week. Bday is on Saturday. I'm not all that happy about it, because I will be 19 and I doubt
. I'll be doing anything that I really want to do. Sigh x( 
So anywhooers, I'm planning on posting new looks next week if my camera works

CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR: HERE


Peace & Love,


Mickey Vin

4 comments:

  1. beautiful inspirations! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great inspiration images !!! I'm obsessed with tumblr as well ! I would love you to take a peek at my blog
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you're feeling fucked in the head. I can relate. :/
    At least you can apply your sadness to creativity.
    -nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hejsan sötnosen!
    Allt bra?
    Vill bara tala om att jag har en "Tipsa bloggtävling" i min blogg.
    Mkt populär faktiskt, så vill du att din blogg ska bli tipsad i min blogg?
    Anmäl dig här: http://saandriiiee.blogg.se/2011/november/dagens-bloggtips-vinnare-ny-tavling-2.html#comment

    Hade vart kul! För din blogg är fin, Kram Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...