Monday, October 4, 2010

Hey mickey!!!

Omgosh yall wouldn't guess what i made like during the summer. 
Wait... Ima let yall guess....


If you haven't guess a "Mickey Mouse Tank".
Yep I made it by scratch: meaning 
I cut && sewed && placed the picture on there.
Im so super proud of myself.
The day i wore it everyone at school who say it complemented it even people who I didn't even know.
&& majority of my friends was asking me to make them some. 
I'll be making more during my fall break next week.


Here are some more photos of my && of course I had to have my friend Sally- Ann from http://mickeysallyfashion.blogspot.com/ 
check it out..&& follow please...









Well that's all for today!!!!
Thankx muchii to all my readers :)
I can never thank yall enough

-Mickey Vin

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so handy! I cant believe you made that from scratch

    ReplyDelete
  2. micey is super cute:) u rock that outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...