Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glore && More

Last weekend i was going to the love of my life's house 
&& me && my mom had to stop && get us something to eat. 
Then we saw this store filled with sooo many cute things && we left the store spending at less $100.
But with the stores discount we spent $80. 
The store gets their things from places all over the U.S.
The Lady works there is soooo nice && a good sales woman.
Next time i go back Ima see if she would let me help her out with the store; I don't even care if it's for low pay.

Here's what i got:
-vintage sunnies
-Catholic bracelets 
I finally have feather earrings after years of waiting 
I finally have SOME!!!!
-red
-purple
-brown
-black

Sooo gorgeous!!!

When I looking through my collection of sunnies I had saw that i had 3 pairs of these sunnies that everyone is wearing now...
Lol well I guess I been in style =D


Thankx muchii,

-mickeyi'm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...