Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Heart Speaks

I cry inside my head
about the suspense of knowing that we can't love
the way we wanna love;
we can't enjoy each other.
That we have to wait till morrow
to fulfill the deep sorrow.
That we lock deep inside.

Nobody see's how much it hurts me.
I yearn for you when I don't care to.
I get frustrated, because I need
and I desperately want you.
It kills me inside because
My Heart aches

One sweet day we can love the way we want to,
yearn the way we want to,
and enjoy each others simple company.

The heart constantly speaks to you, but do you listen. You try to search for the answers, there right in your face. Not knowing what the future holds keeps you on edge. Love. . . is worth waiting for. But would it ever wait for you?

-mickeyi'm

3 comments:

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...