Saturday, June 12, 2010

Zara Young Spring/ Casual Collection

Okay I know how it's far from spring now && I should have been posted this; but..I sadly don't have an excuse for my self so im just going to show you..

I really think this is a good collection for people who where junior clothes like me :D. && the models in this shoot really killed it.
Models: Ranya Mordanova && Authur Daniyarov

I love Ranya she is a great inspiring model!!! That's it ima do a post about her. *0*
 Check out this video from the photo shoot



If you haven't figured out all ready; I want every outfit that Ranya wearing.


Anywhooers I hope ya'll enjoyed
I'm out!!

-mickeyi'm
 

2 comments:

  1. i love Zara... well my mom love them more than i do, BUT they have many nice clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection so much, its so casual but super chic!

    Too bad zara is still a bit too expensive...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...