Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet like apple huney





0m3!! i made my first skirt!!!
I made this skirt earlier this month && i finally found som
ething to wear with it. It took me two days to make this. It was made out of an old 2003-04 family reunion t-shirt. When i figured out how to make it; it really wasn't that hard lol. It turned out pretty good to be my first one. So now I'm going to be making my own skirts. Oh but don't get me wrong I'm still going to by skirts from the stores b/c who can resist them. lol :)

I styled this outfit with:

  • apple print top
  • a belt
  • black shoes
  • DIY skirt
  • silver vintage necklace
  • red && gold long necklace
  • brown bag
  • pearl earings
[look at gorgeous Robert Patterson in the background. He look so gorgeous as always]



My mom had brought home i a nice pitcher of ice tea && lemons
also fresh crushed ice. It looks so beautiful ^_^







While i was taking these photos I was thirsty so you already know that i had to get me some "juicy juice". I felt such like a little kid again. And what great convince that it just happens to be apple juice lol ^-^




0h && every since my mom brought me some rollers I've been wearing my hair like Marylin Monroe without me even knowing ;)

-mickeyi'm

2 comments:

  1. i like ur pics!!!! they are nice and u have such as nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! <3

    I like your 'doll-like pictures'!

    Cheers,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...