Monday, June 2, 2014

Late Mother's Day



Hey!! I hope guys enjoyed your weekend :3  So I know I'm like super late but I thought you guys would like to see what I wore for Mother's Day (everything that I wore was from Ross). I'm so mad I wish I would've took pics of what my mom and sister was wearing.
Anywhooers, we all went out to dinner that day and it was pretty fun. It was pretty much the first time in a while all 3 of us was out in the same place together. The food was great and my drinks was on point; omg and can we have a moment of silence for the bread. Lord!! Yes!! On my Instagram these a video of me and fam and what we ate so go check it out @mickeyvin if you want.








 Peace & Love,

-Fatima b. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...