Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fresh off the Runway



Hey people!! I hope you all are well.

For the past 3 months I've been on tumblr like crazy especially since I have my iphone. Its an exscape from the real world for me. So my addiction has returned ^^ For some strange reason when I look through the things I've reblogged its mostly runway and backstage to a fashion show photos; so I thought y not show you guys what I've been posting. So ya I hope you like and here's the link to my tumblr mickeyvin.tumblr.com

ps- if you guys own a tumblr or just want to look at some random fashion photos check out this girls sick ass tumblr filled with photos off the runway. yourmothershouldknow.tumblr.com









Mickey Vin

5 comments:

  1. Email me 145thandchloe@gmail.com I want to feature you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the many reasons businesses give out promotional products is brand awareness.
    Bend over your personal egypt shawl directly into 2, outside.

    Women with vision, individuality, uniqueness, of distinctive taste and personal style.
    Chirac gave princess Diana one new-fashioned CD bag as a gift.
    http://yourtimetochange.org/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=21110&Itemid=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at runway clothes :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...