Friday, April 1, 2011

Update On my favorite Artist

Over the past two years I found many artist that has inspired me so much.


Brett Manning = Brett is a girl
   Her work is so different and it opens your eyes to her imagination.

    Kan Dee = Kandeedrawing.blogg.se
          This Lady right here..... Man I'm like in love with her work. Her work reminds me about the things I love to draw. When she messaged me back on here I almost fell out of my chair. Man I love her and her work.




      Danny once again has me on the edge of my seat. Every time he picks up his paint he amaze me.




   Linda Sundell = lindaaaa.blogg.se
        Her realistic work inspires me so much =) 



  Her work is so adorable and edgy at the same time. 


All the links for their sites are next to their name. 

Love you, && Stay Inspired 

Mickey Vin

2 comments:

  1. these are ALL SOOOO beautiful!

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...