Saturday, February 5, 2011

FEBRUARY madness!!!!

You see that brown and silver ring on my finger?? I can't find it no wear and it was my favorite ring ={

Okay that was a Random start. . . Anywhooers, The mouth I guess is "Throw a thousand projects plus homework on Fatima" mouth. Because I've just been getting alot of request to do projects week after week for the rest of this mouth. Man I know I can draw be I'm just  one person. Maybe I should say yes to all of them, however I have to because there important. 
I've already missed one deadline yesterday and I'm so pissed about it. . . 
It was Art Institutes Poster Design Contest for a full Tuition Scholarship.  I knew about it for mouths now and I just couldn't come up with anything so I gave up. However on the last week I came up with something great. It took me forever to finish sketching it...between trying to keep my A's in my classes and cooking dinner and taking care of my dog and daily hygiene it was difficult to finish it. I came down to yesterday and I was almost done but I forgot that I had to right a paper on it. Then It hit the big 12:00 ={ 
I REALLY HATE THIS!!!!!
So now I have to prove to myself that I can finish all these projects ahead of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...