Monday, September 6, 2010

New Artwork

Throughout this whole summer I have been drawing, drawing, drawing. 
&& now that I've started school I have a painting class && I becoming better by the day ;)
So here's some drawing && sketches that I've done.



This is Virgin Vintage... I freakn love her && her style. 
She the true definition of today's vintage. I drew this photo of her, && i did color it but I had messed it up [tear}. 0h but trust me the next one i do of her will be better ;)

 This is a picture of my friend Jessy. I sketched this in class when i was bored. I know your like y is it upside down, well she was leaning back in her set onto my desk...&& I just was sooo inspired to the point I had to sketch her.

This is Trixiave I also love her style && i enjoy drawing her. I thnk Ima draw another picture of her. Here are the steps i took to draw this
:)

 
Chic lipx
This is my fav.
-bubble~gum dollie

-cotton~candy perfume
-goo goo eyes

I really enjoyed drawing these pictures
&& I hoped you liked them!!!

Thankx muchii,

-mickey Vin

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy!!! :DDDD thanks 4ur comment!!!!!!!!!!! :D Im sooo exited to get followers by chictopia!!! ^^ i saw your badges in the art chictopia contest,your drawings are awsome!!! by the way, have you got any idea about the winner of the contest????

    KISSSSSSS<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your art! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog, I'm glad you did because that meant me discovering your charming blog. Definitely following. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading
-mickeyvin ◕‿◕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...